You should book a comprehensive driving skills assessment if:
- You are concerned that your driving skills may have diminished over time
- You have concerns regarding the results of informal self-assessments, such as Drivers 55 Plus.
- You have been diagnosed with a medical condition which is known to impact driving ability (e.g., impaired vision, dementia, diabetes, seizures, sleep disorders, stroke, etc)
- You have experienced a recent increase in near misses or minor crashes (e.g., fender benders)
- Friends and/or family have suggested that you may not be fit to drive.
Our Specialized Senior Driving Instructors and in-car driving skills evaluations can provide a quick and inexpensive checkup. Results obtained from the evaluation can:
- Show that your driving skills are adequate and current, with no need for specialized drivers’ training
- Reveal deficits that could be addressed with specialized drivers’ training
- Lead to a recommendation for a clinical driving assessment by an occupational therapist driving rehabilitation specialist
To book a driving evaluation please provide the following information: Name, telephone number, email, as well as a reason for the assessment.