About Tomorrow's Driver
Welcome to Tomorrow's Driver
When we started Tomorrow’s Drivers over 10 years ago, we asked ourselves – What would make a great driving school?
We knew at the outset that putting our students first was a must. Running our business with an assembly-line mentality would not cut it; especially with human safety on the line.
Our training methods have been honed over several years, and with over 10,000 successful graduates we proudly offer the best driver training in the York Region.
The Tomorrow’s Drivers Difference
We offer Ministry-Approved BDE Courses and we have an unmatched 99.5% passing ratio. However, simply passing is not enough; we go far beyond the baseline Ministry requirements:
- In-class sessions are limited to 15 students. We’ve experienced higher levels of student comprehension and interaction with smaller classes. While the Ministry allows up to 40 students; our focus remains on quality, not quantity.
- Our classrooms are equipped with modern audio-visual equipment and we make use of several learning aids during instruction so that the concepts stick.
- From pick-up to drop-off, our in-car training is always one-on-one. Our instructors do not run chores, pick-up other students along the way, or employ other schemes to unfairly reduce your training time. The focus of your in-car training will be learning to drive, period.
- Our annually re-certified instructors are selected carefully and held strictly accountable for their work. Our experienced instructors are patient, friendly, and possess strong communication skills.
- Our students get additional benefits such as progress reports for their in-car training, pre road test evaluation, and free supplemental guides (upon request).
- We’re available 24/7 to assist you. Reach us at 1-800-241-7493.